Tour Paradise cave – Dark cave
Time: 08h00– 17h00
Dong Hoi – Paradise cave – Dark cave (Lunch).
- 07h50 – 08h15 tour guide and car of Dai Moc Travel pick you up in Dong Hoi city.
- 8h15: Departure to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park to visit Paradise Cave – Dark Cave for 1 day.
- 9h30: Dai Moc Travel guide guides you to get on the tram visit Paradise Cave – known as the underground palace, the cave has a length of 31.4 km and is recognized as the longest cave in Asia.
- 12h00: Have lunch at the restaurant with specialties in Phong Nha.
- 13h00: Dai Moc Travel guide takes the delegation to the eco-tourism area Chay River – Dark Cave.
- 13h30: Arrive at Chay river – Dark Cave tourist area, these are two names that always go together and you can both experience extremely interesting river games such as Zipline rowing, mud bathing in caves, kayaking. …and can have a mysterious cave expedition…
- Around 16h00: The car will take you back to Dong Hoi, end the program to visit Paradise – Dark Cave 1 day.
- Thank you for using Dai Moc Travel’s service.
Price tour includes:
Transportation: High quality tourist car,
Meals: 01 main meal: 120,000 VND/serving
Drinking water 1 bottle of 0.5ml/person
Tour guide: Tour guide enthusiastically serves guests
Sightseeing tickets: Tickets to attractions
Insurance: Compensation level 20,000,000/case
Gift: a Travel Hat/ a person.
Tour price not include
- Personal costs
Tour price for children
- Children under 1m: Free tour price. Surcharge 100% of costs incurred at the resort (if any)
Children from 1m – 1m3: 50% of the tour price. Share a bed with your parents.
Children over 1m3: 100% tour price
CONNACT TO US
DAI MOC TRAVEL
Adress: TDP4 – Hải Thành – Đồng Hới – Quảng Bình
Hotline: 0911.377.268 – 0797.228.777
“Enjoy the life together”