PARADISE CAVE – MOOC SPRING – PHONG NHA CAVE– ZIPLINE CHAY RIVER – DARK CAVE – DA NHAY BEACH – DEO NGANG – DONG HOI CITY
Quang Binh is the land known as the kingdom of caves. The place where Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is located was recognized by UNESCO as a world natural heritage in 2003 with geological and geomorphological criteria. And recently, UNESCO once again recognized PN – KB national park as a world natural heritage for the second time with new criteria: ecosystem and biodiversity. 65km northwest of the city center, you will come to a very poetic and rustic scene of this land. Chay River has clear blue water, mixed with forests and towering limestone rapids, creating a beautiful scene. Coming here, adventurous visitors can jump down from the zipline (a form of rope swing) to drop into the cool water, participate in water games or go kayaking to see the poetic scenery. In addition, you will be able to use the cave’s natural mud bath service. Only in the cave system of Quang Binh.
Day 01: Dong Hoi – Paradise cave – Mooc Spring (Lunch)
08h00: The tour guide and car pick up guests at the meeting point, depart for Paradise cave Cave.
09h00: Arrive at Paradise Cave, you board the tram to transfer from the parking lot to the foot of the mountain, on both sides of the road is a primeval forest with countless rare, fresh and cool trees, birdsong, sounds Cicadas are very pleasant to hear.
12:00: Have lunch at the restaurant.
13:30: You walk into the primeval forest to visit Mooc Spring, enjoy wonderful moments of relaxation, immerse yourself in the poetic natural scenery of Mooc Spring. Discover the diversity and rarity of the landscape, wild animals in Phong Nha – Ke Bang, participate in stream bathing, kayaking or swimming in Mooc stream.
16:30: Goodbye Suoi Nuoc Mooc, you get on the bus to depart for Dong Hoi, check in and rest in the hotel. Freedom to swim in the sea, Nhat Le, was voted as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
Day 02: Phong Nha cave – Chay river – Dark cave (Breakfast, Lunch)
Have breakfast at the hotel
8h15: The car and tour guide pick you up and depart for Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park along the legendary Ho Chi Minh road.
9:30: You get on the boat upstream of the poetic Son River to visit the Phong Nha Cave, which is known as the “First Wonder of the Cave”. Conquer Phong Nha Cave, Southeast Asia’s longest water cave, enjoy breathtaking karst landscapes, underground river systems and stalactites that are unique in the world. Explore the Bi Ky, Co Tien & Cung Dinh caves and admire the beautiful stalactites created by nature over thousands of millennia.
12:00: Have lunch at the restaurant
13:30: Continue to visit the Chay River – Dark Cave. Join the Zip line swinging rope ra in the middle of the Chay river to cool off with the blue and dreamy river and many other extremely attractive water sports games.
Kayaking on the Chay River, feel the smooth, romantic flow with emerald green water with spectacular limestone mountains. On both sides of the bank are cornfields stretching to create a charming painting, you enjoy relaxing moments while immersing yourself in the natural world. Explore Dark Cave, a branch of the Phong Nha cave system, without a lighting system, so it still retains the mysterious and pristine beauty of nature. You become a cave explorer with a flashlight and specialized equipment, explore the underground river system, admire thousands of stalactite columns with diverse and unique shapes. Experience natural mud bath very good for health or swim through the lake Thuy Tien,Bong Lai Lake cool cool.Mud bathing is mandatory. Women: two-piece bikini – Men: swimming trunks.
16:30: Get on the bus to depart for the hotel to rest.
Day 03: Dong Hoi – Deo Ngang – Da Nhay – Dong Hoi city (Breakfast, lunch)
- Guests have breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00: The car and tour guide pick you up and depart to visit the scenic cluster in the North of Quang Binh: Ngang Pass, the natural boundary between the two provinces of Ha Tinh and Quang Binh known through the poetry of many poets. Following the winding pass road 3km long, the car takes the group to the top of Ngang pass. You visit the “Gate of Heaven” relic of Hoanh Son Quan gate made of brick and stone built in 1833 during the reign of King Minh Mang to control the passage of the pass. Standing on the top of Ngang Pass, you can admire the magnificent mountain scenery, immense sea and sky.
You offer incense to pray for peace at Temple of Lieu Hanh Princess a work imprinted with Asian architecture and spiritual culture of the Vietnamese people.
Stop at Vung Chua – Yen Island located 7km south of Ngang Pass, burn incense in memory of General Vo Nguyen Giap. Here you have the opportunity to learn about the scenery Vung Chua – Yen Island standing on the top of Tho Son overlooking the four skies and sea, a peaceful and spacious space, you can feel part of the reason why the General chose this place. to rest in peace.
- 12:00: Have lunch at the restaurant
- After lunch, you are free to swim and take pictures at the Da Nhay beach (Rock Dance beach), one of the famous scenic spots in Quang Binh. The beautiful unspoiled beach has a scene of rocky mountains being eroded by the sea with rocky outcrops protruding into the sea in various shapes.
- Return to Dong Hoi, stop to visit and take souvenir photos at Quang Phu Sand Dunes. You will feel like you are lost in the desert with white, smooth sand dunes stretching endlessly. The immense sand dunes created by nature as a challenge to the desire to wander and explore.
- Then the car takes you to visit and enjoy the peaceful scenery of the beautiful city of Dong Hoi and significant historical sites: Quang Binh gate, Dong Hoi Citadel, Mother Suot Monument, Tam Toa Church Relic, Ho Chi Minh Square… You are free to shop and buy Quang Binh specialty souvenirs for relatives and friends.
- 17:00: Come back the hotel.
Day 4: Ozo Treetop Park – Finish (Breakfast, lunch)
- 7:00: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and go to the Ozo Park. Ozo Park covers an area of nearly 5 hectares with a rich flora and fauna, especially a beautiful limestone forest ecosystem. This is the first and only park in Phong Nha to exploit a unique system of tree and underwater games.
- You participate in the challenges in the series of thrilling games on the tree; Kayaking and Sup boating or Canoeing down the waterfall 999m Ozo Stream…
- 12:00: The group has lunch at the restaurant.
- Rest and walk in the park. The car and tour guide will take you to the Dong Hoi Station, Dong Hoi Airport, Dong Hoi Bus Station.
- On behalf of Dai Moc Travel, say goodbye to you and see you again!
The price includes:
- Air-conditioned car transfers throughout the journey.
- Eat meals according to the program (4 main meals 120,000 VND / serving)
- Have breakfast at Hotel.
- Hotel room (sleeping 2-3 people/room)
- Enthusiastic and experienced English guide.
- Paradise Cave golf cart.
- Tickets to visit Paradise Cave, Mooc Spring, Ozo Treetop Park.
- Phong Nha Ticket.
- Phong Nha sightseeing boat.
- Mud bath service.
- Zipline ticket.
- Travel insurance.
- Drinking water according to tourist standards.
The price doesn’t include:
- Other expenses outside the program.
- Hotel single room.
- Drinks on meals
Dai Moc Travel
Address: Hai Thanh – Dong Hoi – Quang Binh
Hotline: 0911.377.268 – 0797.228.777
“Enjoy the life together”